Wednesday, July 15, 2009

United Arab Emirates

Dubai is the most populous city of the United Arab Emirates.

The official language is Arabic and English, very beautiful and busy city, many tourist coming.

I stayed in Dar Al Masyap Madinat Jumeirah hotel, very nice hotel located in very nice location in Dubai,200 meters from wild wadi waterpark. I am traveling with my Lebanese employer, I feel i'm not alone in the country, because of so many filipinos also in there to speak with my own language as well.

An admirable nightlife could be enjoyed to its fullest, many huge shopping malls, the beaches are so blue, swimmingpool are clean, and womens who wants to swim can wear swimsuits and same as man too unlike in Kuwait, one time i go with the daughter of my boss to the swimming poll, My boss allow's me to wear swimsuit,and do you know what happen? A manager of that hotel came and told me, I'm not allowed to wear a swimsuit because I am a nanny and that only my employer can do that, what an mentality!

No comments:

Post a Comment